We bet you don't know how many kinds are underwear for men!
We will help you to improve your knows regarding all types underwear for men including suitable body shapers for them.
Our TOP 6 different undergarments names that every man loves to add in his underwear closet.
1. Briefs - They are comfortable under almost any outfit of yours. You get them in varying rises, designs, and styles (Low, Mid and Full rise).
2. Boxer Briefs - They are best while workout as they prevent you from chaffing. Our suggestion for wear them with jeans, sportswear and everyday wear. Boxer briefs sit high on the waist and cover half of your thighs. They provide full coverage, comfy and full support. They are the best underwear for workout, sports (incl. beach sports).
3. Boxer Shorts - If you are looking for breathable underwear rather than support, boxers are perfect for you. Now, they providing maximum ease. You can wear it loose pants or pajamas. Best for casual sports and regular wear.
4. Tights - They are made up of elastic fabric and are usually worn by men and women during vigorous exercise. They often are tight and cling to your skin-saving you from muscle wear and tear. You can wear it for gym activities, cycling, racing, and other vigorous activities.
5. Thongs - They are as minimum or almost no coverage!!! You can wear with anything you wear but they are suitable for men, who do not want underwear lines or baggy jeans to be visible.
6. Tanga - They are a pair of briefs that gives coverage to the front part and are usually connected with thin fabric bands around the waist. You can wear it regular wear and it's best for dressing up but missing shaping or other body lifting support.
But, there are modifications and styles that just don’t fall in any particular category but exist in the world of underwear for men (strange as it may seem to us).
There are just so many options for what you wear beneath the outfits as well. Talking of men, there is now a huge variety of men’s underwear and shapewear than before. Every type has its own pro’s and con’s. For example, if you want to reduce belly fat, just buy at least one of our products with a sauna effect that accelerates sweating (check our Fitness Shapers collection). If you prefer reduce your belly and emphasise the curves of your buttocks and thighs with our Boxer Briefs (click here for check them).